WELCOME TO MY BLOG !!!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG !!!
WELCOME TO MY BLOG !!!.(^_^)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It suppose to be like this....

Nak jugak!! nak jugak letak!!!

huhu...I just want to put my power point slide show for my english oral presentation in this post..
Before this I told you about the mistake that have been done by the computer that I used to present my oral presentation...maybe it use windows 98?..hehe
My power point slide show did not show up properly...so...
it suppose to be like this....

I choose '' 5 things I love about Malaysians '' as the title for my english oral presentation.







TADA!!!~~~
That's all....most of my friends come out with an interesting and wonderful oral presentation...
it was VERY fun.....So,I hope you also will enjoy doing your oral presentation because it gives a lot of benefits as you can gain knowledge , face your fears when speaking in front of people , gain publisity (not necessary...hahaha...), and of course it is ENJOYABLE!!!
by having an oral presentation, you also can practice to be more better in english....

practice make perfect!!!

okay that's all...wassalam...=)

p/s: If I make any grammar mistake, please correct me okay? thank you =p


No comments: